Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and contact details when you register for an account, make a purchase, or contact us for support.
- Payment Information: When you make a purchase, we collect payment information, including credit card details or other payment method details. Please note that we do not store your payment information, and transactions are securely processed through third-party payment processors.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your interactions with our products and services, including device information, log data, and browsing patterns on our website.
How We Use Your Information:
- Provide and Improve Services: We use your information to deliver and enhance our products and services, respond to your inquiries, and personalize your experience.
- Communications: We may use your contact information to send you updates, newsletters, and promotional materials. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: Your information is crucial to ensuring the security of our services. We use it to detect and prevent fraud, unauthorized access, and other security incidents.
Disclosure of Information:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our products and services. These providers are obligated to protect your information and use it solely for the purpose of providing services to Mod Gaming Today.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information as required by law or in response to legal requests, such as subpoenas, court orders, or government investigations.
- Account Information: You can review and update your account information by logging into your Mod Gaming Today account.
- Marketing Communications: You can opt-out of marketing communications by following the instructions in the emails we send or by contacting us directly.
We employ reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.